Join us as a member of HTTV!
Making donations to HomeTowne Television®:
Donations to HomeTowneTelevision Inc., a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. (You may want to consult with your tax advisor.) Donations can be made via check, credit card, stock, matching gifts or in-kind gifts as follows:
- Donations by Check - Make your check payable to HomeTowne TV. The suggested minimum for HTTV Membership is $35, but more is of course welcomed. Please mail your check to Home Towne TV, 70 Maple Street, Summit, New Jersey 07901 along with the HomeTowne TV Donation & Membership Form.
- Donations by Credit Card - Donate online by clicking on the DONATE button below.
- Donations by Stock - Donate shares of publicly traded securities. Contact HomeTowne TV's Treasurer for more details.
- Donations by Matching Gift - Inquire if your employer (or the company from which you retired) has a matching gift program and if your donation to HomeTowne TV qualifies for a match. If so, request the appropriate form and submit it to HomeTowne TV with your donation.
- Donations of In-Kind Products - Donate a TV camera or other video equipment, blank DVDs or video tapes, copy paper, or file cabinets just to name a few in-kind products.
Thank you for your support. Your contribution is an investment in your hometown community.